Denticare Payment Plan
What is DentiCare?
DentiCare is an automated direct debit transactional facility with the following benefits to you.
- The plan allows you to spread payments over an extended period.
- There is no interest, no credit checks and no credit contracts.
- The service offers flexible terms of up to 36 months for orthodontic treatments or 25 months for other treatments.
- DentiCare charges 4% “merchant fee” to our clinic which means the cost is on us.
Where to from here?
- Determine the treatment to be done.
- Pay a 20% deposit to start the treatment.
- Fill in a simple 1 page direct debit request form.
- Pay $39 set up fee to DentiCare.
- Commence payment to DentiCare on a regular basis as agreed.
Who can use this service?
- An Australian permanent resident over 18 years of age.
- Must have an income source other than Centrelink.
Things to know before choosing DentiCare
- There is a 1.9% surcharge fee if using credit cards for direct debit service.
- Dental treatment must have a minimum value of $1,000.
- Treatments available to DentiCare service are to be discussed with your dentist.