Is This Your First Time?
Your first visit to our clinic can be quite lengthy. There is so much more to dental health than fixing holes in teeth. Apart from getting to know you, we take all necessary records to provide you with the best level of care. Dental health is a lifelong commitment, therefore we provide advice with a long term view in mind.
Our Comprehensive examinations allow us to build a personalised plan with you to support the healthy development and maintenance of your gums and teeth.
Have any concerns or are you a bit anxious? No problem! Call our team in Melton to get a more detailed explaination of our comprehensive examinations on 03 9071 0899.
What does it involve?
A thorough examination of your gums and teeth
An oral cancer check
A full face screening X-ray (OPG)
Two dental decay screening X-rays
Models of your teeth (if needed)
What are the benefits?
- Establishing a clear long term plan for you dental health with your individual input taken into account
- More predictable outcome of your treatment
- Allow prioritisation of the most urgent treatment
- Proper planning with the “big picture” in mind to avoid repeating work
- Allow more accurate pricing of your treatment
- Active screening and prevention to avoid future pain and more expensive treatment